Friday, March 7, 2014

The Session #85 - Why Do You Drink?

My first session.

I've been an avid fan of this monthly "gathering" for...I don't know how long. If you haven't heard of it, head over to Baltimore Bistros and Beer. He explains it so I don't have too.

I was incredibly excited to finally be able to participate in this. I have been racking my brain all week trying to come up with something. Last night, I gave up. Sometimes inspiration just never hits. Then, ten minutes ago when I was taking out the garbage, the light bulb lit up.

In my true dry sense of humor form, I present my first contribution to the session...




I don't play sports. Golf. Football. Basketball. Curling. Downhill Luge.

I don't participate in competitions. Chess. Darts. Nathan's Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest.

So how am I supposed to get any trophies!?

That's why I drink.


No comments: